Moondog Pet Photography Terms and Conditions
All prices include your own gallery of images at burntmoon.com. You will receive a credit code when your images go online. This code allows you to choose images from your own gallery and is valid for 1 month. You can also purchase prints and gifts with prices starting from £11.
For locations beyond a 10 mile radius of TS11 an additional travel fee of 45p per mile both ways will be charged. Payment is in advance for all sessions.
• All photo sessions must be paid for in full in advance. I do not offer refunds, unless on an occasion where I am unable to complete the photo session, for whatever reason.
• If inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the photo session meeting my artistic standards, I may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
• I reserve the right to use one or a selection of images from your shoot for advertising, display, publication or to sell via my stock site or any other method. However, I will not use any image that features a person without written consent from that individual.
• The Client agreeing to these terms and conditions warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all dogs included in the photos and shall indemnify and defend MoonDog Photography/ Burntmoon in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Digital files and previews and copyright of images remain the exclusive property of MoonDog Photography/ Burntmoon.
• Waiver of liability: client expressly releases the photographer, his employees and agents from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the photo session. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
• There are no minimum or maximum number of images taken or published as a result of sessions. I do NOT provide digital copies of the images I take.
• NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: all copyright of images taken on any photo session remains with MoonDog Photography/ Burntmoon Photography.